Sometimes We All Need a Little Help
Left to right, first row, second row:
- Heaps of healthy fruits and vegetables: Go organic if possible, straight from the earth and straight from the local farmers' market and various grocery stores. Consuming a variety of produce is an important goal and I try to enjoy the seasonal fruits and vegetables as much as possible.
- Vitamin D3 and vitamin K2: Outdoor exposure, albeit limited, to sunshine is the best way to create vitamin D in our bodies but, sometimes, the weather will not cooperate. There is growing research on the benefits and need for vitamin K2 as well. I take this liquid version of vitamin D3 and K2 drops by Thorne Research to reap the benefits of both and the synergistic combiantion of them working together.
- My adorable and precious canine: She is a beautiful Giant Schnauzer that is the love of the household. She provides never-ending affection, love and laughter and great companionship. She demands exercise and gets us out the door to enjoy the sunshine.
- Blendtec blender. This creates the smoothest creations - smoothies, soups, pestos and so fast. I can blend in several servings of vegetables and fruits with the use of this great tool. Worth every penny because these high-powered blenders are pricey!
- Regular exercise. I try to exercise mostly every day varying the intensity level and type of exercise I worked this Jillian Michaels 30-day shred dvd into my routine a few times a week to help take off those extra 10 pounds. It is short in duration, but intense. Thanks, Jillian!
What about you - what are the tools you reach for daily or frequently to better yourself and your health? I would love to know! Please share in the comments and give us the scoop!
I am receiving no monetary benefits to mentioning these products above, I just use them frequently and like them.