Here are some popular posts from The Health-Minded you may have missed this year. I cover a variety of topics here at The Health-Minded that can help you create a healthy lifestyle for yourself and your family. There are so many ways to go about it and these posts reflect that assortment. The topics range from how to create a home gym with no space or much cash to when to treat a fever and even how to take your coffee. I sure had a lot of fun putting them together for you, and I look forward to creating lots more in 2015 and, of course, hearing about how you stay health-minded, too!
Did You Catch This?Please, click on the links, take a peek and, as always, let me know what you think!
1. Just another example of how green can do so much darn good!
2. Low funds and little space, but want to get in shape? Here's how to fix that!
3. Expand your choices of adding a touch of sweet and drizzle this over your dish or try this one here to reap loads of health benefits.
4. This gland has a lot to do with a whole lot in your body. Best take care of it.
5. Get the softest skin ever with hardly spending a dollar!
6. Sleep like a baby tonight with a routine like this one.
7. Warm up this winter with a technique that gets rid of the gunk as well.
8. What's on your spice shelf? Here's some of what is on mine and why.
9. Sometimes, your body knows best.
10. Here is what to season your food with most of the time.
11. Next time you change your sheets, you may want to change this, too!
12. Some like it iced, some like it black, but science is showing us a morning cup can be a healthy start.