I gather a monthly array of studies, trends, developments and otherwise newsy stuff . . . all for you! Right here. Each month. For your health. Let's go see what they are all about.
Links to Your HealthCome take a look at the health bits I have gathered for you for February:
1. Google is launching a new product to answer the one in 20 internet Searches that are for health-related information. What do you think?
2. I wrote about superbugs here and the danger they pose to every single one of us. And, I am sad to report here they are creating many dire infections at a west coast hospital.
3. A simple urinalysis could detect early stage cancer one day all because of a squiggly, curious worm.
4. I can't pronounce a majority of them, but the Environmental Working Group has been working hard at a new guide on food additives. You may want to review this guide before your next shopping trip or pantry makeover.
5. Wondering how you got so smart? Well, that's very big headed of you!
6. DId you know congenital heart defects can be seen very early on. Here are some signs to look for in children.
7. If you live in the US, here are some places you may want to take up residency and join the ranks of the happiest . . . or the least.
8. If you start your day off with a cup of joe -- or 3 -- and you have female body parts or love those that do, you may like this study.
9. Apparently, just sitting around has more than its share of drawbacks.
10. That all-day grazing habit? Hmm . . .you may want to rethink that.
11. There is hope for those with peanut allergy.
Make sure to follow me on Twitter here as I post interesting health news links and updates EVERY DAY at 3 p.m.!
Need a bit more?
- Did you catch last month's healthy news links? There are some good ones here.
- This study on sleep may surprise you!
- Join in on Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+, too! Just click on the "connect box" in the upper right hand corner to link in there, too.
- And, it would be a shame if you missed a health promoting post! Don't forget to enter your email address in the green box at the top of the blog!