Links For Your HealthTap on the large green link to take you to an article of interest:
1. An inexpensive and unbelievably easy method to avoid a common form of skin cancer.
Don't miss this: Foods to eat to help prevent sun damage and skin cancer.
2. Well, this new treatment for baldness seems rather contradictory.
3. Bribery may be your last resort to getting your kids to eat their vegetables, but you should consider using it to help smokers to quit. too.
4. Another reason to breastfeed - it's good for the mothers, too!
Don't miss this: Other ways to prevent breast cancer.
5. Science shows how very rapidly an improvement in diet shows positive effects on our bodies!
6. Those late night snack creations may do even greater harm than putting on a few unwanted pounds.
7. Be kind to your liver and cut those sugary-laden foods. Here's exactly why.
8. The lessen is don't throw away any old, musty, dank notebooks! This recently found one may hold a clue to curing antibiotic resistant infections.
Don't miss this: Why everyone should care about the superbugs lurking about.
9. Here's an example showing the synergy of some herbal treatments with western medicine working well together.
10. Talk about making something useful out of something no one wants: how an STD is being used to fight cancer.
Make sure to follow me on Twitter here as I post interesting health news links and updates EVERY DAY at 3 p.m.!
Need a bit more?
- Don't miss the other Health News columns all right here.
- Loads of other health bits: some of my top pins popular on Pinterest.
- Join in on Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+, too! Just click on the "connect box" in the upper right hand corner to link in there, too.
- And, it would be a shame if you missed a health promoting post! Don't forget to enter your email address in the gray box at the top of the blog!