Here is the monthly round-up of fun newsy bits for you to catch up on. (Hopefully under an umbrella on a beach, cool drink by your side, hearing the sounds of the waves in the background - even better!)
Links to Your HealthGive a tap to the green links below for some recent and fascinating health information that could help you or someone in your circle:
1. I don't want to take the fun out of summer pool time, but these guys may not make a very good swim team member.
2. Any big social gatherings on the agenda soon? If those events stress you a bit, you may want to start chomping on those pickles and dipping in the yogurt to get your best social self all the ready.
3. Are you the orderly type? That might be a good thing when it comes to maintaining your blood sugar.
4. These kind of cocktails, you just don't want to mix.
5. Not a numbers person? Neither am I, but we best change that and get familiar with a few for heart health.
6. Are we getting ahead of ourselves when it comes to this type of weed?
7. Here is a career tip for you promoting you to keep your eyes closed.
8. This kind of intelligence is just as important and can create better relationships with others as well as ourselves.
9. Seeking weight loss? Here is one aspect more important than exercise.
10. Too much stress - no good for your health! Try this step-by-step approach to turn it into an advantage.
Make sure to follow me on Twitter here as I post interesting health news links and updates EVERY DAY at 3 p.m.!
Read an interesting article this month on health that you would like to share? Please do in the comments.
Need a bit more?
- Don't miss the other Health News columns all right here.
- Loads of other health bits: some of my top pins popular on Pinterest.
- Join in on Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+, too! Just click on the "connect box" in the upper right hand corner to link in there, too.
- And, it would be a shame if you missed a health promoting post! Don't forget to enter your email address in the gray box at the top of the blog!