Links to Your HealthTap on these links of interesting wellness beats you may not have caught this month:
1. You won't believe this: just gazing in the mirror could provide a daily check-up sometime soon!
2. I suppose we could simply call these sympathy pounds for future dads.
3. Hide the remote to keep that brain sharp and here is why.
4. Tell me, how could this possibly find its way into a favorite creative toy?
5. Your body may look at rest, but so, so much is really going on!
6. The future is looking hot for bathing in mineral springs. Find out why you may want to jump in, too.
7. Experience frequent back pain? That frequency counts, apparently.
8. Here's more evidence that beginning early to create that exercise routine shows big benefits.
9. Listen up to create hope in detecting cancer earlier and easier, creating more treatment options, too.
10. Check out these tricky sources of the "way too much sugar" that we all consume.
Make sure to follow me on Twitter here as I post interesting health news links and updates EVERY DAY at 3 p.m.!
Read an interesting article this month on health that you would like to share? Please do in the comments.
Need a bit more?
- Don't miss the other Health News columns all right here.
- Loads of other health bits: some of my top pins popular on Pinterest.
- Join in on Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+, too! Just click on the "connect box" in the upper right hand corner to link in there, too.
- And, it would be a shame if you missed a health promoting post! Don't forget to enter your email address in the gray box at the top of the blog!