And, if you like, be sure to follow me on Twitter as well (tap right here) as I post each day at 3 p.m. even more health news tid-bits that can help you and your family be in-the-know when it comes to designing your best health!
LINKS TO YOUR HEALTHClick on these great topics (in green) regarding your health that I saved for you this month:
1. Hello parents! Here's even more reason to encourage our children to experience the great outdoors . . . and to do so often!
Don't miss this: Here is one of my favorite family outings and tips to do it right.
2. Chocolate fans, rejoice! Catch this interview with a Ph.D who has studied its far reaching health benefits that you really must read about (while you are chewing on a square of dark chocolate, of course!)
Don't miss this: I have a fantastic, yummy recipe for you featuring chocolate in the healthiest of versions.
3. Can you believe a printer did all this? It is hard to wrap my mind around the miracle of it and where the future holds for this!
4. Going dairy-free is sounding better and better. Here's why.
Don't miss this: Lifestyle tips to prevent breast cancer.
5. Like it hot? All the better according to this study on spicy food.
6. If you are stressed a bit over some tough decisions to make, perhaps this Google Exec can help lend a hand with that.
Don't miss this: If that isn't enough, check out these other decision making tips, too!
7. Can the damage of a future heart attack be repaired by a simple patch?
8. Reminders are always good, but here is how to get those attached to their phone to really listen up: text reminders of the healthy kind.
9. Uh-oh! Health costs are growing. (But I probably didn't even need to tell you that.)
10. Going natural with your pets may be a wise move. Those pest management drugs may affect your children in a very bad way.
Don't miss this: Here are some ways we care for our beloved four-legged family member at our house to ensure her best health.
Until the next round-up, you may want to follow me on Twitter here as I post interesting health news links and updates EVERY DAY at 3 p.m.!
Read an interesting article this month on health that you would like to share? I hope you'll add it in the comments.