LINKS TO YOUR HEALTHScan on down to zero in on these interesting topics that could optimize your health and that of your family or friends:
1. Those antibiotics are miracle workers and they save lives, but they should be used judiciously. Besides potentially harming our environment and our health, now a John Hopkins University study says it looks like antibiotics may increase our weight, too.
Don't miss this: Here is really important information that everyone should know about regarding the tremendous negative impact antibiotics can have on your health and your future.
2. Everyday frustrations can damper our mood, increase our stress and negatively affect our health. But, there are a few tools to turn that bad day around that we all experience and make it a better one and suffer less stress.
Don't miss this: Here are 7 foods that can help keep us calmer and handle stress better.
3. The right food choices (and they are all delicious!) over your lifetime can really impact how sharp you are later in life.
Don't miss this: Recipes for the Mediterranean Diet right here.
4. Parents with wee-ones or in the near future may want to view the latest research on what foods to introduce to infants and when to prevent food allergies.
5. A simple test is on the way to help get effective treatment for Alzheimer's much earlier.
6. Is anxiety becoming an epidemic on college campuses and if so, why?
7. Those meat choices should be thought over a lot more carefully for cancer prevention, says this study.
Don't miss this: Here are lots of ideas for healthy vegetable dishes.
8. Is that antibacterial soap really necessary to kill germs?
Don't miss this: Try this 5 minute daily step to keep the flu out of your house.
9. Ever wondered if daylights saving time has an effect on your body?
10. So, those bad dreams - what are they really telling you?
Until the next round-up, you may want to follow me on Twitter here as I post interesting health news links and updates EVERY DAY at 3 p.m.!
If you have read an interesting health bit or study you think other THM readers would appreciate, please add it in the comments!