A plan to help us stay on our game and be extra alert, present and sharp is in order! See if a healthy plan like the one below to follow the evening before your big day can help you achieve surmountable success!
Effective and Quick Evening Plan to Get Ready For A Big Event
Feeling calm, yet energized, alert and confident will certainly help you ace your big day. How could it not? Here is an effective plan full of healthy steps to follow the evening before the event as well as some products that can assist you to present your best side the next day and create the roaring success you want and deserve:
1. Set your alarm 15 - 20 minutes earlier.
No need to rush about that day! Give yourself a bit of extra time for any hiccups that may occur the next morning and that could potentially frazzle you.
2. Prepare a breakfast that will make you feel great and support your brain!
Set up everything the night before to easily assemble a healthy breakfast. Read on to find some food items to include to make you calm and alert at the same time.
Here are two drinks you may want to consider to prepare for an intense and demanding day when you want to be on top of your game and fast on your feet:
- Energy drinks are something I steer far away from as many are full of chemicals and stimulants. But, a vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO drink I was sent recently in the form of coffee beans was designed by UCLA trained neuroscientists to boost your brain and improve focus and concentration. The company claims nutrients in the products are designed to help reduce stress, improve certain cognitive functions and maintain our brain’s health, too. I do love my morning coffee and TruBrain beans are very smooth and not bitter at all! Tap here for more information on TruBrain productivity drink and see if it might be a good choice for you, too. Don't miss the information for a great discount at the end of the post, too.
- Matcha tea provides a nice steady stream of energy and the intense color will certainly brighten your morning. Here is how to make matcha tea, but I swirl mine in a smoothie.
- Protein is important to keep you feeling full and alert all morning! If you are pressed for time, you can easily include protein like a hard boiled egg you make the night before or some plain, organic Greek yogurt with berries and a drizzle of raw honey. Add a generous handful of nuts for a fast, filling breakfast and a healthy dose of fats, too. Smoothies are a great choice with a tablespoon of healthy nut butter added, as well.
3. Choose a soothing or energizing playlist or radio station.
Depending on what kind of mood you want to instill in yourself the next day, set up a listen to play during your commute to the event as well as at home getting ready. Steer away from news programming. It is hardly light these days!
Don't miss this: Music is a great way to improve many aspects of your health. Learn here why music is an easy and fun choice to get healthier.
4. Get it together!
Follow these steps to get organized and make the morning go so, so smoothly:
- Lay out your outfit and give it a check for any missing buttons, wrinkles, stains, etc. A well-rated clothing steamer like this one is fantastic for last minute touch ups.
- It is not a good day to try a new cosmetic or skin routine in case you react adversely. Keep your beauty routine to the familiar and save any new products for another day.
- Assemble anything you need to bring along for your big day (including a travel umbrella if rain is called for). Ensure you have needed cash for parking or subway cards. Slip in an easy, non-stain producing healthy snack to pack and some water to bring along.
Let that positive message be one of the first things you see when you awaken! The next morning, say it aloud. let it sink in and bath in positivity!
6. Create a good night's rest with these steps:
- Skip the alcohol the day before as it can disrupt your sleep later. Instead hydrate really well to avoid dehydration and sleep disturbances because of it.
- Do not partake in any big decision making or conversations the night before your big day as they could affect your sleep. Tell your family and friends to please shelve any inquiries or problem-solving, if possible, to after the event when you are celebrating your amazing success.
- Draw a detox and relaxing bath like this one to help bring on the slumber.
- Do not use sleeping aids. They can make you groggy the next day - not what you want on your big day! Instead consider an herbal pillow spray like this one that I love that soothes you to sleep and has no side effects.
- Read a positive book, watch a funny TV program, or listen to music - whatever helps you unwind. A CD like this one is great for sleep, too.
7. Consider meditation or prayer.
Meditation and prayer can clear your mind and help you dig deeper to find purpose in the next day's event. You may want to repeat this in the morning, too!
Get Your TruBrain Discount
If you are interested in learning more or trying TruBrain for yourself like many artists, corporate types, lawyers and more, THM readers can enjoy a 15 percent discount using the code below at checkout for the items you choose at TruBrain.
Please check out the video explaining the lab testing behind the product using advanced neurotech devices to measure brainwave data of those deep in thought, managing stress, juggling distractions and more!
Copy and paste this code for your 15 percent TruBrain discount:
For Even More On The Topic . . .
- First impressions count a lot! If your events calls for meeting a lot of new people, tap here for easy tips to ensure you make a fantastic first impression.
- I choose lemon water to start my day off right. Learn here why lemon water may be a good and healthy choice for you, too.