Spontaneous road trips always carry that sense of adventure we all need now and then that can do wonders for our mental health! But, to keep those travel adventures fun-filled rather than headache or accident-filled, come see an important road trip planner checklist I created for you today as well as a few other fun suggestions to make sure your travel time on the road is your absolute best!
15 Important Items to Keep In Your Car
1. First Aid Kit
2. Flashlights And Batteries
3. Jumpstart Cables
5. Duct Tape
- Using the tear-shaped pop out filter to fill any container (like in the photo on the left above)
- Using the clear pitcher that comes with the kit (like in the photo on the right above)
8. Non-Perishable Healthy Snacks
9. Tire Pressure Gauge
10. Paper Products
12. Cash and Change
13. Cell Phone Charger
14. Seat Belt Cutter and Window Breaker
15. Ice Scraper
Finish Your Road Trip Shopping!
Do This Before Your Next Road Trip To Make It Extra Fun!
1. Create an upbeat playlist to sing along to.
Don't miss this: Here are some other ideas to create great playlists, too!